Children and mothers bond in free photo shoot in King’s Lynn
- Credit: David Blackmore
Children showed their love for their mum during a free photo shoot in King's Lynn.
A pop-up studio was set up at the Vancouver Quarter on Saturday – a week before Mothering Sunday.
Families were able to download the photos for free via the shopping centre's website before getting them printed.
Vancouver Quarter's events and marketing assistant David Blackmore said despite the weather, the photo shoot, back for its fourth consecutive year, proved hugely popular.
He added: 'Our thanks to Matthew Usher Photography for helping families celebrate their bond ahead of Mother's Day. We are planning another photoshoot for later in the year, such was the popularity of this photoshoot.'
You may also want to watch:
Children will also be able to make something unique for their mums this weekend when the re-scheduled Saturday Club takes place in town. The free workshop will run from 10am to 3pm in the centre.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich