Children and mothers bond in free photo shoot in King’s Lynn
- Credit: David Blackmore
Children showed their love for their mum during a free photo shoot in King's Lynn.
A pop-up studio was set up at the Vancouver Quarter on Saturday – a week before Mothering Sunday.
Families were able to download the photos for free via the shopping centre's website before getting them printed.
Vancouver Quarter's events and marketing assistant David Blackmore said despite the weather, the photo shoot, back for its fourth consecutive year, proved hugely popular.
He added: 'Our thanks to Matthew Usher Photography for helping families celebrate their bond ahead of Mother's Day. We are planning another photoshoot for later in the year, such was the popularity of this photoshoot.'
You may also want to watch:
Children will also be able to make something unique for their mums this weekend when the re-scheduled Saturday Club takes place in town. The free workshop will run from 10am to 3pm in the centre.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor