Mesmerizing strings duo to appear at Cromer Music Evenings concert
- Credit: Archant
Mesmerizing string players will be playing at a rural music venue at the end of this month.
Violinist Bogdan Vacarescu and cellist Heidi Parsons (pictured) will be performing at Templewood, Northrepps, for the Cromer Music Evenings concert.
The event will be held on Sunday March 30 at 3pm.
Bogdan Vacarescu was born in Bucharest and started to play the violin when he was four-years-old.
Heidi Parsons has performed all over the world with the Galos Piano Trio.
Tickets can be bought on the door and cost £8 for members; £12 for non-members; and £3 for students and children.
For more information about the concert visit www.cromermusicevenings.org.uk or ring Tina or Eddie Anderson on 01263 579400.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 8 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK