Madness set to play Blickling Hall concert
London-based ska band Madness will play a concert at Blickling Hall this summer.
The open-air event will be played by the original band members, including Suggs, Mike Barson, Lee Thompson, Chris Foreman, Daniel Woodgate, Mark Bedford and Carl Smyth.
With two Ivor Novello awards to their name, the band rose to fame during the 1980s with hits including Baggy Trousers, It Must Be Love and House of Fun.
Madness will be supported at Blickling Hall by special guests, said organisers, but no details have yet been announced.
The concert will take place on Saturday July 30.
Tickets are already on sale and can be booked by calling the box office on 0871 224 1113 or by visiting www.ticketeast.co.uk.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate