Madness set to play Blickling Hall concert
London-based ska band Madness will play a concert at Blickling Hall this summer.
The open-air event will be played by the original band members, including Suggs, Mike Barson, Lee Thompson, Chris Foreman, Daniel Woodgate, Mark Bedford and Carl Smyth.
With two Ivor Novello awards to their name, the band rose to fame during the 1980s with hits including Baggy Trousers, It Must Be Love and House of Fun.
Madness will be supported at Blickling Hall by special guests, said organisers, but no details have yet been announced.
The concert will take place on Saturday July 30.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are already on sale and can be booked by calling the box office on 0871 224 1113 or by visiting www.ticketeast.co.uk.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror