Fun for all the family at panto event
- Credit: Archant
Characters appearing in a popular panto will be meeting the public this weekend as part of a special event.
The Lowestoft Players will treat audiences to nine performances of Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood from Saturday, January 19.
And ahead of this, the popular amateur dramatics society will hold a panto fun event at Lowestoft Library on Saturday, January 12.
As well as having the chance to meet the cast, children can take part in a number of activities including Robin Hood-themed craft-making.
A spokesman for the Lowestoft Players said: 'There is lots to do, plenty of fun and a colouring competition for the children to enter for just £1, which includes a free strip of raffle tickets.'
You may also want to watch:
First prize is a family ticket for four to see the pantomime. Starting from 10.30am, the event will also give children the chance to have photos taken with the cast.
Robin Hood will run at the Marina Theatre from January 19 to January 27. To book tickets call the box office on 01502 533200.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend