Lionel Richie to have Norfolk dancing all night long in 2022
- Credit: PA
Lionel Richie is to return to north Norfolk for an open-air concert in the grounds of Blickling Hall.
Richie, whose biggest hits include All Night Long, Dancing on the Ceilin and Hello, will perform on July 6, 2022, with tickets to go on pre-sale on May 6, and on general sale on Friday, May 7 from 10am.
The 71-year-old performer said: “I am really excited to be returning to this part of the UK and playing Blickling.
"I know we’ll all have such an incredible night of partying together. See you all next year.”
Sebastian Billing, Blickling Estate's experience visitor programming manager, said: “We’re delighted to have Lionel Richie performing with us in 2022. It’s a fabulous opportunity to see this much celebrated artist, set against the natural beauty of Blickling park.”
Richie last performed in Norfolk in June 2018 at an outdoor concert at Holkham Estate.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be available from ticketmaster.co.uk and axs.com.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17