Line-up announced for Let’s Rock Norwich! 2018
- Credit: LEE BLANCHFLOWER
Get your leg-warmers, leggings and visors ready as the line-up has been revealed for next year's Let's Rock Norwich! music festival.
Some 15,000 revellers flocked to Earlham Park earlier this year for the 1980s event which featured music from the likes of Tony Hadley and Bananarama.
And now the hotly anticipated line-up has been announced for the 2018 festival which will be held on Saturday May 26.
One of the biggest names on the bill is former Neighbours star and 80s heart throb Jason Donovan who is best known for his Especially For You duet with Kylie Minogue.
He will be joined in Norwich by the Don't You Want Me hit makers The Human League and vocal group The Real Thing.
You may also want to watch:
Completing the line-up is ABC, Nick Heyward, Heaven 17, T'Pau, Katrina, China Crisis, Toyah and Sonia. One of the headliners is yet to be revealed.
The event will be hosted by Let's Rock favourites Dave Benson Phillips and Pat Sharp.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
Gates open at 10am on the day with music from midday including sets from the Smash Hits Party Live which will feature music from; Hazel Dean, Fuzzbox, Annabella of Bow Wow Wow, Brother Beyond, Peter Coyle of The Lotus Eaters and Black Laces's Conga Party.
The show is scheduled to end at 10.30pm.
There will once again be VIP tickets available after the arrival of the upgraded Club Tropicana enclosure.
VIP ticket include fast track entry, luxury loos, souvenir programme, meal and welcome drink, plus exclusive DJ sets by
Pat Sharp and Brother Beyond star Nathan Moore.
And although the children of today will not remember the 1980s, there will be plenty on offer for the whole family at Earlham Park.
While the adults dance with their glow sticks, children will have access to the new Kids' Kingdom area complete with interactive circus, face painting and inflatables.
Next year will be the tenth year of the Let's Rock retro music tour, which started small in the Berkshire village of Cookham attracting 900 people.
As well as Norwich the tour will travel across the country next year visiting places including Leeds, Southampton and Exeter.
• For more information on Let's Rock Norwich 2018 and to book tickets visit www.letsrocknorwich.com.