Line-up revealed for Gunton Arms Festival of Food and Music
- Credit: Archant
If you love food and music, you won't want to miss the Gunton Arms Festival this summer.
Following a successful launch in 2017, the food and music extravaganza will return to The Gunton Arms gastropub on Saturday, August 4 and for this year the capacity has been doubled to 1,300.
Headlining the event will be The James Hunter Six, fronted by East Anglian born and Grammy-nominated soul singer James Hunter.
His latest album, Whatever It Takes, has just been released by Daptone Records and was produced by Gabe Roth who has previously worked with legends such as Amy Winehouse.
Other acts on the bill include party quartet King Salami & The Cumberland 3, blues musician Errol Linton, Canadian one-man-band Thomas Truax and DJ Scratchy.
You may also want to watch:
Psychedelic rock trio Gladboy, who hail from Norwich, will be making their festival debut at the event.
As well as music, the north Norfolk festival will feature an array of tasty treats, including an outdoor BBQ serving jerk chicken, spiced lamb pittas, vegetarian dishes and the classic Gunton venison burgers and hotdogs.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 10 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
An expanded food area will also be set up to showcase a range of vendors hand picked by the restaurant's head chef Stuart Tattersall.
Situated in the midst of an 18th century 1,000 acre deer park near Cromer, The Gunton Arms is an award-winning hotel and restaurant, that offers guests a unique dining experience.
Tickets for The Gunton Arms Festival of Food and Music cost £27.50 and are available to purchase now from theguntonarms.co.uk/festival/