Lily Allen's city date a sell out
Colin WilsonLily Allen's first UK tour in two years comes to the UEA, Norwich, on Sunday. The tour is in support of Lily's new album It's Not Me, It's You which feature's the recent chart-topping single The Fear.Colin Wilson
Lily Allen's first UK tour in two years comes to the UEA, Norwich, on Sunday (7.30pm).
The tour is in support of Lily's new album It's Not Me, It's You which feature's the recent chart-topping single The Fear.
The album features 12 new tracks and is the follow-up to her debut Alright Still which sold more than 2.5 million copies worldwide and spawned the classic number one single, Smile.
This and a string of equally incisive singles catapulted the then 21-year-old artist into massive global recognition and success.
You may also want to watch:
Two years later, It's Not Me, It's You still celebrates Lily's supreme pop artistry, but this time there's a depth and dexterity to many of the songs that moves her even further ahead of her contemporaries.
Support comes from 20-year-old newcomer La Roux who steps up to claim her throne as the new pop princess with the release of her latest single In for the Kill. First single Quicksand, the club smash, released last year ignited a fire of interest in the newcomer and resulted in her being tipped in all the OTW polls for 2009.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
t 01603 508050 (returns only)