Everything you need to know about Let’s Rock Norwich! 2019
- Credit: Archant
The line-up for the retro rock festival Let's Rock Norwich! has been announced. Here's everything you need to know about the event from times to ticket availability.
When is it?
Saturday May 25 2019. Gates open at 11AM and the festival finishes at 10.30PM.
Where is it?
Earlham Park in Norwich
You may also want to watch:
How do I get tickets?
Tickets are still available from http://letsrocknorwich.com/tickets/. The organisers warn not to purchase tickets from resale sites as they will not guarantee entry to the festival.
Who is performing?
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 3 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 4 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 8 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 9 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
The festival is set to host Billy Ocean, Erasure's Andy Bell, Marc Almond from Soft Cell, Thompson Twins' Tom Bailey, Midge Ure, Go West, Nik Kershaw, Kim Appleby, From The Jam, Limahl, Thomas Dolby, Cutting Crew, Belouis Some, Owen Paul, Jennie 'Belle Star' Matthias, Musical Youth, Westworld, and Black Lace's Conga Party.
Is there food available on site?
You can bring your own food to the festival but Let's Rock will also be offering a wide variety of catering on site including Indian, Chinese, and BBQ.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
Due to licensing reasons festival-goers will not be able to bring their own alcohol to Let's Rock. Alcohol is available from a number of vendors on site. You can bring soft drinks but anything already open before you enter the gates will be confiscated.
What facilities are available for disabled festival-goers?
Disabled toilets are provided onsite along with a small viewing area reserved for disabled guests. There's also a disabled carpark.
Are dogs allowed?
No dogs except guide dogs are permitted on the festival grounds.
Will you be going to Let's Rock Norwich 2019? Let us know in the comments.