Let them eat churros! Spanish food stall opens on Norwich Market
- Credit: Churros and Chorizo
A new stall is cooking up a storm on Norwich Market.
Churros & Chorizo has opened at Stall 20, Row A, offering a range of Spanish street food and deli items.
Signature dishes include a hot chorizo sandwich with rocket and piquillo peppers and fresh churros served with a warm chocolate sauce.
The stall was created by Nick Brewer, a qualified chef from Norwich, and Hugo Malik, a city councillor for Norwich's Nelson Ward, who met in Spain in 2007.
Mr Malik said: 'Nick's wife Natalie grew up near Barcelona and many of the items we serve pay homage to her old family recipes.
You may also want to watch:
'When Nick and I met again in Norwich, we started talking about setting up our own business, then when the fantastic changes were made to Norwich Market, we saw the perfect opportunity to turn our ideas into practice.'
He added: 'We aim to add more dishes to the menu in the coming months, including a slow cooked paella.'
For more information visit facebook.com/churrosandchorizo
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups