Let’s Rock Norwich! 2017: Scores of photos of 1980s stars Tony Hadley, Midge Ure, Howard Jones, Banarama and Pat Sharp
- Credit: LEE BLANCHFLOWER
Earlham Park in Norwich was taken over by 1980s nostalgia and chart-topping acts from the era this weekend.
Some 15,000 people flocked to the first ever Let's Rock Norwich! one-day festival yesterday.
The main stage saw 12 acts perform popular hits from the decade in front of people dressed up in a variety of costumes.
You may also want to watch:
Acts included Banarama, Midge Ure, Howard Jones and Spandau Ballet lead singer Tony Hadley.
The crowd was also entertained by television personality Pat Sharp.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer