Let’s Rock Norwich! 2017: Festival proves fun for the whole family
- Credit: SOPHIE WYLLIE
Children and teenagers are enjoying bikes, circus skills and bouncy castle fun at the sell-out Let's Rock Norwich! festival.
Sue Locke, 64, from Norwich, was at the festival with her family including two grandchildren who enjoyed the circus skills activities.
Ms Locke, who is retired, said: 'We are having a fabulous time. There is so much to keep the children interested.
'They love the music but they also love the extra activities. It is something they can participate in and gives them a feeling of being included in the festival. It is great for everybody.'
She added the Let's Rock Norwich! event had something for everyone and brought people together.
'We need more things like this in Norwich to give families the chance to enjoy music and have fun. I'm having fun.'
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 3 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 9 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 10 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
Teacher Nick Chapman, from Hethersett, was also in the circus skills tent with his two daughters Isla, five, and Bettie, four.
The 37-year-old said: 'We are enjoying it so far. The children are loving the activities.'
Student Emma Stephens, 18, from Bath, was enjoying the festival with her family.
She said: 'It is a really fun day out. It is good for kids. There are also some amazing costumes here today.'
She also praised Norwich as a city.