Let’s Rock Norwich! 2017: Festival proves fun for the whole family
- Credit: SOPHIE WYLLIE
Children and teenagers are enjoying bikes, circus skills and bouncy castle fun at the sell-out Let's Rock Norwich! festival.
Sue Locke, 64, from Norwich, was at the festival with her family including two grandchildren who enjoyed the circus skills activities.
Ms Locke, who is retired, said: 'We are having a fabulous time. There is so much to keep the children interested.
'They love the music but they also love the extra activities. It is something they can participate in and gives them a feeling of being included in the festival. It is great for everybody.'
She added the Let's Rock Norwich! event had something for everyone and brought people together.
'We need more things like this in Norwich to give families the chance to enjoy music and have fun. I'm having fun.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 10 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
Teacher Nick Chapman, from Hethersett, was also in the circus skills tent with his two daughters Isla, five, and Bettie, four.
The 37-year-old said: 'We are enjoying it so far. The children are loving the activities.'
Student Emma Stephens, 18, from Bath, was enjoying the festival with her family.
She said: 'It is a really fun day out. It is good for kids. There are also some amazing costumes here today.'
She also praised Norwich as a city.