Let’s Rock Norwich! 2017: Festival proves fun for the whole family
- Credit: SOPHIE WYLLIE
Children and teenagers are enjoying bikes, circus skills and bouncy castle fun at the sell-out Let's Rock Norwich! festival.
Sue Locke, 64, from Norwich, was at the festival with her family including two grandchildren who enjoyed the circus skills activities.
Ms Locke, who is retired, said: 'We are having a fabulous time. There is so much to keep the children interested.
'They love the music but they also love the extra activities. It is something they can participate in and gives them a feeling of being included in the festival. It is great for everybody.'
She added the Let's Rock Norwich! event had something for everyone and brought people together.
You may also want to watch:
'We need more things like this in Norwich to give families the chance to enjoy music and have fun. I'm having fun.'
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
Teacher Nick Chapman, from Hethersett, was also in the circus skills tent with his two daughters Isla, five, and Bettie, four.
The 37-year-old said: 'We are enjoying it so far. The children are loving the activities.'
Student Emma Stephens, 18, from Bath, was enjoying the festival with her family.
She said: 'It is a really fun day out. It is good for kids. There are also some amazing costumes here today.'
She also praised Norwich as a city.