Latitude Festival 2017: Will Ed Sheeran be making a surprise appearance?
Ed Sheeran is known for popping up at Latitude for surprise performances - will he do it again this year?
Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran has performed at the Latitude Festival more times than we can count, sometimes on the bill, sometimes as a special guest.
Last year the Shape Of You singer joined his friend Foy Vance on stage during his final song, much to the delight of festival attendees.
Similarly in 2015 Ed performed a secret late night set, where he was joined by members of Snow Patrol.
As Latitude 2017 draws closer, speculation has already begun as to whether he will make a third consecutive surprise appearance.
You may also want to watch:
The festival is set to take place between July 14-16 at Henham Park near Southwold in Suffolk. According to Ed's tour schedule he is performing shows in Connecticut (USA) on Friday, July 14 and Saturday, July 15.
However the singer has no further gigs after that until Tuesday, July 18 when his tour resumes at the Videotron Centre in Quebec City.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
This means a secret set on Sunday isn't completely off the cards.
• Do you think Ed Sheeran will make a surprise performance at Latitude? Let us know in the comments below.