Latitude Festival 2017: Will Ed Sheeran be making a surprise appearance?
Ed Sheeran is known for popping up at Latitude for surprise performances - will he do it again this year?
Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran has performed at the Latitude Festival more times than we can count, sometimes on the bill, sometimes as a special guest.
Last year the Shape Of You singer joined his friend Foy Vance on stage during his final song, much to the delight of festival attendees.
Similarly in 2015 Ed performed a secret late night set, where he was joined by members of Snow Patrol.
As Latitude 2017 draws closer, speculation has already begun as to whether he will make a third consecutive surprise appearance.
The festival is set to take place between July 14-16 at Henham Park near Southwold in Suffolk. According to Ed's tour schedule he is performing shows in Connecticut (USA) on Friday, July 14 and Saturday, July 15.
However the singer has no further gigs after that until Tuesday, July 18 when his tour resumes at the Videotron Centre in Quebec City.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 3 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 4 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 5 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 6 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 7 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 8 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 9 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 10 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
This means a secret set on Sunday isn't completely off the cards.
• Do you think Ed Sheeran will make a surprise performance at Latitude? Let us know in the comments below.