Latitude Festival 2017: How well do you know this year’s line up? Take our quiz to find out
- Credit: Victor Frankowski
With Suffolk's largest festival just around the corner, it's time to remind ourselves of the line up.
Latitude Festival kicks off on July 13 and runs for four days.
The yearly festival held at Henham Park, near Southwold, has an impressive 17 stages full of talent ranging from singers, dancers, theatre productions and lots more.
Not to mention specially-designed areas for children and pre-teens.
It is a great weekend for the whole family packed with activities and luckily for festival goers as the weather is forecasted to be warm and dry throughout.
Whether you want to go for the whole weekend or just one day, tickets are still available here.
In previous years it has had the likes of James Blake, The Vaccines, Daughter and Lily Allen perform.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
But are you completely clued up on who to expect this year? Test your friends and family by taking the quiz to find out.