Latitude Festival 2017: How well do you know this year’s line up? Take our quiz to find out
- Credit: Victor Frankowski
With Suffolk's largest festival just around the corner, it's time to remind ourselves of the line up.
Latitude Festival kicks off on July 13 and runs for four days.
The yearly festival held at Henham Park, near Southwold, has an impressive 17 stages full of talent ranging from singers, dancers, theatre productions and lots more.
Not to mention specially-designed areas for children and pre-teens.
It is a great weekend for the whole family packed with activities and luckily for festival goers as the weather is forecasted to be warm and dry throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you want to go for the whole weekend or just one day, tickets are still available here.
In previous years it has had the likes of James Blake, The Vaccines, Daughter and Lily Allen perform.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
But are you completely clued up on who to expect this year? Test your friends and family by taking the quiz to find out.