Latitude Festival 2017: How much money shall I take to the festival?
- Credit: Archant
If you or anyone you are attending the festival with would like to learn to swim in the Latitude lake, it is £25 per lesson.
You need to book swimming lessons in advance you can do that here.
Music Angel Unlimited Mobile Charging will be at the festival providing their Social Power Battery which will give you unlimited charging for £20.
SOLAS Relaxation workshop
You may also want to watch:
The SOLAS healing area has a range of treatments on offer, from acupressure, massages, pamper sessions and yoga.
SoulDome: 360' cinematic restoration session: £5
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
Workshops: £5 per person
Therapies: 30 minutes = £30 60 minutes =£50
Short head/neck/shoulder on a therapy chair: Donation's at the festival
Pamper Dome Treatments:
Pamper Hour | 1 Hour: £60
Festival Facial | 1 Hour: £60 | 30 Minutes: £35
Festival Foot Treatment | 1 Hour: £60 | 30 Minutes: £35
If you love a souvenir you might be interested in purchasing a Latitude 2017 jumper or T-shirt.
According to their website here is how much merchandise will cost you
Latitude Jumper: £40
Latitude T-shirt: £15-£20
Latitude programme: £10