Last chance to win tickets to see Toploader at Reepham Festival!
- Credit: Ian Rook
Indie favourites Toploader will be rocking Rookery Meadow as the headline act at this year's Reepham Festival.
The Dancing In The Moonlight hitmakers will top the bill on the Hansells' stage on Saturday, August 13.
They'll be joined on the bill by Dire Streets, the UK's leading Dire Straits tribute act and rock outfit Walkway, who've enjoyed great success as a support band for Status Quo.
For the past three years, the Reepham Festival has sold out and indications are that the 2016 event will be another huge success.
The festival line-up boasts 17 acts so far, with more names to be announced.
You may also want to watch:
Performers include Buster James – who will headline the Sunday bill, reggae band Jeramiah Ferrari, rockers Chasin Vegas, folk group Morganway, melodic rocker Kingdom Keys, singersongwriter Marina Florance, acoustic duo Phoebe and Jay, soul singer Harry Quinn, beat boxer Differential and a host of other acts.
Reepham town comes alive during the festival weekend (August 13-14), with Saturday performances also taking place at St. Michael's Church – where the Blythe String Quartet will headline. On Sunday, everything moves to Whitwell & Reepham Station, who are the main sponsors of the event, for an afternoon of music and revelry.
- 1 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 4 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146
- 5 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 6 'How can they do this to mum' - Anger as 87-year-old dumped at care home
- 7 Norfolk teacher, preacher and scout leader indecently assaulted four boys
- 8 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Road in west Norfolk still closed seven hours after 'very serious' crash
- 10 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
As well as providing our community with a musical extravaganza for all the family to enjoy, the Reepham Festival also raises money for charity. This year, a guitar signed by Toploader will be auctioned off and the funds raised will be donated to the band's charity of choice, Great Ormond Street Hospital. The majority of the profits from the weekend will go to good causes and we're proud to be able to give donations to a range of local charities.
Weekend tickets for the Reepham Festival 2016 cost £24 per adult and £1 per child if bought in advance. Camping pitches, booked directly from Whitwell & Reepham Station, cost £21.50 for a medium pitch and £43 for a large pitch.
To be in the draw to win, name one of TopLoaders top 40 hits? Email your entries, along with your full name, address and contact number, with Reepham Festival Competition in the subject header, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for entries is midday on Monday, August, August 8.
For more information on the event, visit www.reephamfestival.co.uk/tickets. Tickets can be purchased at Whitwell & Reepham Station, Very Nice Things in Reepham, Soundclash Norwich or on our website.