Last chance to win tickets to see Toploader at Reepham Festival!
- Credit: Ian Rook
Indie favourites Toploader will be rocking Rookery Meadow as the headline act at this year's Reepham Festival.
The Dancing In The Moonlight hitmakers will top the bill on the Hansells' stage on Saturday, August 13.
They'll be joined on the bill by Dire Streets, the UK's leading Dire Straits tribute act and rock outfit Walkway, who've enjoyed great success as a support band for Status Quo.
For the past three years, the Reepham Festival has sold out and indications are that the 2016 event will be another huge success.
The festival line-up boasts 17 acts so far, with more names to be announced.
You may also want to watch:
Performers include Buster James – who will headline the Sunday bill, reggae band Jeramiah Ferrari, rockers Chasin Vegas, folk group Morganway, melodic rocker Kingdom Keys, singersongwriter Marina Florance, acoustic duo Phoebe and Jay, soul singer Harry Quinn, beat boxer Differential and a host of other acts.
Reepham town comes alive during the festival weekend (August 13-14), with Saturday performances also taking place at St. Michael's Church – where the Blythe String Quartet will headline. On Sunday, everything moves to Whitwell & Reepham Station, who are the main sponsors of the event, for an afternoon of music and revelry.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
As well as providing our community with a musical extravaganza for all the family to enjoy, the Reepham Festival also raises money for charity. This year, a guitar signed by Toploader will be auctioned off and the funds raised will be donated to the band's charity of choice, Great Ormond Street Hospital. The majority of the profits from the weekend will go to good causes and we're proud to be able to give donations to a range of local charities.
Weekend tickets for the Reepham Festival 2016 cost £24 per adult and £1 per child if bought in advance. Camping pitches, booked directly from Whitwell & Reepham Station, cost £21.50 for a medium pitch and £43 for a large pitch.
To be in the draw to win, name one of TopLoaders top 40 hits? Email your entries, along with your full name, address and contact number, with Reepham Festival Competition in the subject header, to: email@example.com
The closing date for entries is midday on Monday, August, August 8.
For more information on the event, visit www.reephamfestival.co.uk/tickets. Tickets can be purchased at Whitwell & Reepham Station, Very Nice Things in Reepham, Soundclash Norwich or on our website.