Last chance to grab Early Bird tickets for The Great British Proms at Blickling
- Credit: CHRIS TAYLOR
Summer may seem like a long time away yet.
But concert-goers only have a few days left to snap up tickets to one of the hottest parties of the year.
A limited number of early bird discounted tickets for The Great British Proms at Blickling on August 12 are on sale now priced £30 - however, they are only available on a first come first served basis until January 31.
The open-air concert, now a firm favourite in the Norfolk calendar and attracting crowds upwards of 5000 each year, celebrates the best of British in the dramatic lakeside setting this year with music from the National Symphony Orchestra, who will be playing music from across the home nations.
Lisa Ward, from organisers Revival-Productions, said: 'We're really excited about this year's musical because it will be showcasing the best of British and we're delighted to have the National Symphony Orchestra whose reputation speaks for itself.
You may also want to watch:
'Tickets have been selling particularly well this year and I think people love the event because they know what to expect now; this will be our sixth year at Blickling and when you consider the setting, the music and the performers, we know it's going to be another memorable evening.'
For Early Bird tickets at the reduced price of £30 (£35 thereafter and £38 on the night) and event details, visit www.revival-productions.co.uk or call the box office on 01630 674342. No booking fees will be charged and car-parking is free.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van