Last chance to grab Early Bird tickets for The Great British Proms at Blickling
- Credit: CHRIS TAYLOR
Summer may seem like a long time away yet.
But concert-goers only have a few days left to snap up tickets to one of the hottest parties of the year.
A limited number of early bird discounted tickets for The Great British Proms at Blickling on August 12 are on sale now priced £30 - however, they are only available on a first come first served basis until January 31.
The open-air concert, now a firm favourite in the Norfolk calendar and attracting crowds upwards of 5000 each year, celebrates the best of British in the dramatic lakeside setting this year with music from the National Symphony Orchestra, who will be playing music from across the home nations.
Lisa Ward, from organisers Revival-Productions, said: 'We're really excited about this year's musical because it will be showcasing the best of British and we're delighted to have the National Symphony Orchestra whose reputation speaks for itself.
'Tickets have been selling particularly well this year and I think people love the event because they know what to expect now; this will be our sixth year at Blickling and when you consider the setting, the music and the performers, we know it's going to be another memorable evening.'
For Early Bird tickets at the reduced price of £30 (£35 thereafter and £38 on the night) and event details, visit www.revival-productions.co.uk or call the box office on 01630 674342. No booking fees will be charged and car-parking is free.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Body found in woods near Mildenhall