Cinema club calling all film-lovers for new season of film
- Credit: Archant
A cinema club is calling all film-lovers to sign up in time for the new season of film.
The King's Lynn Community Cinema Club will be opening the new season with the screening of black comedy The Party at St George's Guildhall on Thursday, May 10 at 7.30pm.
This will be one of eight movie screenings taking place between May and October, which will also include All About Eve, The Big Sick and Lady Bird.
Club chairman Ian Barton said: 'We have a mixture of genres, and we usually try to include at least one foreign language film and a classic in every season, so there is something for everyone.
'It's important to emphasise that we are a very friendly group and run several organised social events as well as meeting for a drink after every screening. We are really keen to attract new members to the Club, but are also happy for people to attend on a one-off basis, and have introduced £5 day membership so that people can come along to see any film or to see if they want to join.'
You may also want to watch:
Membership is open now to anyone over 18 who wish to join the club, where members can attend film screenings with two guests.
More information can be found on: www.klccc.uk.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143