Katherine Jenkins announces Norfolk concert
- Credit: PAUL JOHN BAYFIELD
Katherine Jenkins OBE has announced she will be performing in Norfolk next summer.
The classical crossover star and mezzo soprano will be appearing at Sennowe Park in Guist, located between Norwich and Fakenham on Saturday, July 28 2018.
Part of Outside Live's Picnic Concert series, the show will also feature the National Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Anthony Inglis.
No stranger to Norfolk, the 37-year-old superstar has previously performed to audiences at Sandringham, Blickling, Norwich and Thetford. Earlier this year she also made her debut at Suffolk's Latitude Festival in Henham Park.
Morris Muter, Director of Outside Live, said: 'We are delighted to welcome Katherine Jenkins back to Norfolk. She has a huge following and we expect tickets to be snapped up very quickly.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event will be on sale from 10am on Thursday, December 7. Prices start from £40 with VIP packages available.
For more information call 01603 310999 or visit outsidelive.co.uk
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?