Katie Piper latest to be voted off Strictly Come Dancing - as Seann Walsh and Katya Jones make it through
- Credit: PA
Katie Piper has become the third celebrity to be eliminated from Strictly Come Dancing - despite Seann Walsh being the bookies' favourite to leave.
The TV presenter and acid attack survivor was in the bottom two with Casualty actor Charles Venn following the public vote.
She and her partner Gorka Marquez danced their jive to Why Do Fools Fall In Love by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers in the dance-off, while Venn and Karen Clifton repeated their salsa to Use It Up And Wear It Out by Odyssey.
However, all four judges opted to keep Mr Venn in the competition.
Comedian Mr Walsh and his dance partner Katya Jones were the bookies' top choice to leave, after being photographed kissing earlier this month despite being in relationships with other people. They have both apologised publicly.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Walsh's former girlfriend is Norwich-born actress Rebecca Humphries.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill