Katie Piper latest to be voted off Strictly Come Dancing - as Seann Walsh and Katya Jones make it through
- Credit: PA
Katie Piper has become the third celebrity to be eliminated from Strictly Come Dancing - despite Seann Walsh being the bookies' favourite to leave.
The TV presenter and acid attack survivor was in the bottom two with Casualty actor Charles Venn following the public vote.
She and her partner Gorka Marquez danced their jive to Why Do Fools Fall In Love by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers in the dance-off, while Venn and Karen Clifton repeated their salsa to Use It Up And Wear It Out by Odyssey.
However, all four judges opted to keep Mr Venn in the competition.
Comedian Mr Walsh and his dance partner Katya Jones were the bookies' top choice to leave, after being photographed kissing earlier this month despite being in relationships with other people. They have both apologised publicly.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Walsh's former girlfriend is Norwich-born actress Rebecca Humphries.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 4 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 5 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 6 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars