Eat Norfolk: Love local food? Get your fill with our Facebook group
- Credit: Archant
Do you live to eat as opposed to eat to live?
Are you obsessed with the latest foodie fads?
Or perhaps you just want to know where to go to grab a cool cocktail with friends after work tonight...
If you answered yes to any of the above, our Facebook group called Eat Norfolk could be perfect for you.
On this page we'll be sharing the latest food and drink news, events, restaurant reviews, recipes and features from our Eat Norfolk midweek print supplement, as well as exclusive online content.
You may also want to watch:
And that's not all, we also want you to get involved, sharing your own recipes, dining experiences and events on the group - the aim? To get the Norfolk foodie community talking!
Like us on Facebook today and don't forget to pick up your copy of Eat Norfolk each week in Wednesday's Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News.
Join the tastiest community around at www.facebook.com/groups/eatnorfolk
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham