Eat Norfolk: Love local food? Get your fill with our Facebook group
- Credit: Archant
Do you live to eat as opposed to eat to live?
Are you obsessed with the latest foodie fads?
Or perhaps you just want to know where to go to grab a cool cocktail with friends after work tonight...
If you answered yes to any of the above, our Facebook group called Eat Norfolk could be perfect for you.
On this page we'll be sharing the latest food and drink news, events, restaurant reviews, recipes and features from our Eat Norfolk midweek print supplement, as well as exclusive online content.
And that's not all, we also want you to get involved, sharing your own recipes, dining experiences and events on the group - the aim? To get the Norfolk foodie community talking!
Like us on Facebook today and don't forget to pick up your copy of Eat Norfolk each week in Wednesday's Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News.
Join the tastiest community around at www.facebook.com/groups/eatnorfolk
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas