Jethro Tull man in King's Lynn
A rare chance to see one of the iconic names of early Seventies rock in concert comes to King's Lynn Corn Exchange on Wednesday when Ian Anderson plays Acoustic Jethro Tull.
A rare chance to see one of the iconic names of early Seventies rock in concert comes to King's Lynn Corn Exchange on Wednesday (7.30pm) when Ian Anderson plays Acoustic Jethro Tull.
A large part of the Tull repertoire is, in fact, acoustic music, whether whole songs or sections of the blockbusters such as Thick as a Brick and Aqualung, and with a band comprising German guitar virtuoso Florian Opahle, pianist and accordionist John O'Hara, bassist David Goodier, Drummer Mark Mondsir and special guests, Ian will play Tull acoustic classics as well as other specially-rearranged Tull rock material and, in addition, some new material specially written for these tours.
t 01553 764864 (�24.50), www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups