Jazz-funk group Shakatak playing in Holt
- Credit: Archant
Top 1908s jazz-funk band Shakatak are playing at a school theatre next month.
The group is performing live at the Auden Theatre, on the grounds of Gresham's School in Holt, on Saturday May 23 at 7.30pm.
Shakatak scored a number of chart entries, including two Top 10 hits in the UK Singles Chart, Night Birds in 1982 and Down on the Street in 1984.
The group also achieved a further 12 entries in the Guinness Book of British Hit Singles.
Their first release was in August 1980 and their first album was Drivin' Hard.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the concert cost £20 but if people book 10 seats they can get their seat for free.
To book call the box office on 01263 713444 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 4 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould