Jarrold department store to celebrate creative talent for Norfolk Day
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Artists, writers and Norfolk food will be the star of the show at a popular department store.
To celebrate Norfolk Day, Jarrold, on London Street, Norwich, will be marking the countywide occasion on July 27, 28 and 29.
This includes supporting Norfolk suppliers by hosting food-and-drink pop-ups.
The business will showcase the area's creative talent with a live art installation at its stationers store on Exchange Street, Norwich, and a reading by author Isabelle King at 11am tomorrow and Saturday.
Customers will also be able to meet several artists.
You may also want to watch:
Carole Slaughter, marketing manager of Jarrold Retail, said: 'Jarrold has been at the heart of Norfolk since 1823 so there is really no place better to celebrate Norfolk Day. We are delighted to take part.'
Jarrold will also be the end point of a Norfolk Day tour by chef and Norfolk Day ambassador Charlie Hodson and artist Ruddy Muddy.
- 1 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues