Jane Eyre and The Iron Lady to be screened at Blofield Court House
Cinema returns to Blofield at the start of next month, with the 2011 version of Jane Eyre.
Directed by Cary Fukunaga, the film stars Mia Wasikowska, Michael Fassbender and Jamie Bell.
It is being screened at Blofield Court House, on Yarmouth Road, twice on Friday, March 9, at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
Tickets are available for �4.50 at S&S Mitchell Newsagents, on The Street, or for �5 on the door.
While the recently released film about Margaret Thatcher, The Iron Lady, is then coming to the same venue in April.
The film, which stars Meryl Streep, is being screened twice on Friday, April 13, at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
For further information, call 01603 715253.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 'TV naturalist suggests Western Link is not 'tolerable'
- 10 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted