Illness forces blues singer Elkie Brooks to postpone concert at Norwich Theatre Royal
Blues legend Elkie Brooks has postponed her forthcoming Norwich concert at the eleventh hour due to a chest infection.
Elkie was due to perform this Thursday (February 16) at Norwich Theatre Royal.
Her concert has been rearranged and will now take place on Wednesday, June 27.
Elkie has already had to postpone her Scottish concert dates last week and had hoped she would have made a full recovery by now.
A spokesman said Elkie was very sorry to have to let down the people who have already bought tickets, but hopes they will be able to come to the re-arranged date.
The Theatre Royal box office will be contacting people who have booked tickets for Thursday's show - people will be offered a straight transfer of tickets to the new date or a refund.
Theatre Royal spokesman John Bultitude said: 'Please don't contact us – we will contact you. The box office team will get in touch with all bookers as soon as possible to let them know what is happening.'
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 8 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 9 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 10 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home