Horror movie filmed in Suffolk town stars Love Island’s Dani Dyer
- Credit: Archant
A horror movie filmed in a Suffolk town and starring Love Island star Dani Dyer is being shown as part of a film festival.
The horror movie ‘Heckle’ has been accepted for the London based frightfest film festival and stars Love Island 2018 winner Dani Dyer before she was famous.
The film was shot in Beccles in late 2017 and early 2018 and also stars the late Clark Gable III - who was found dead in his bed by his wife in Texas in 2018. Later scenes were filmed with a body double wearing a clown’s mask.
The film follows a stand-up comedian who encounters a seemingly insane heckler who becomes his stalker.
Dani Dyer also makes a strong showing of herself - starring as Lucy in the film with James DeVaal playing her love interest.
You may also want to watch:
Despite the set backs with cornavirus the film is now being shown as a virtual event online.
You can buy tickets and watch online here.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones