Horror movie filmed in Suffolk town stars Love Island’s Dani Dyer
- Credit: Archant
A horror movie filmed in a Suffolk town and starring Love Island star Dani Dyer is being shown as part of a film festival.
The horror movie ‘Heckle’ has been accepted for the London based frightfest film festival and stars Love Island 2018 winner Dani Dyer before she was famous.
The film was shot in Beccles in late 2017 and early 2018 and also stars the late Clark Gable III - who was found dead in his bed by his wife in Texas in 2018. Later scenes were filmed with a body double wearing a clown’s mask.
The film follows a stand-up comedian who encounters a seemingly insane heckler who becomes his stalker.
Dani Dyer also makes a strong showing of herself - starring as Lucy in the film with James DeVaal playing her love interest.
You may also want to watch:
Despite the set backs with cornavirus the film is now being shown as a virtual event online.
You can buy tickets and watch online here.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 7 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach