Horror movie filmed in Suffolk town stars Love Island’s Dani Dyer
- Credit: Archant
A horror movie filmed in a Suffolk town and starring Love Island star Dani Dyer is being shown as part of a film festival.
The horror movie ‘Heckle’ has been accepted for the London based frightfest film festival and stars Love Island 2018 winner Dani Dyer before she was famous.
The film was shot in Beccles in late 2017 and early 2018 and also stars the late Clark Gable III - who was found dead in his bed by his wife in Texas in 2018. Later scenes were filmed with a body double wearing a clown’s mask.
The film follows a stand-up comedian who encounters a seemingly insane heckler who becomes his stalker.
Dani Dyer also makes a strong showing of herself - starring as Lucy in the film with James DeVaal playing her love interest.
You may also want to watch:
Despite the set backs with cornavirus the film is now being shown as a virtual event online.
You can buy tickets and watch online here.
- 1 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 6 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers