Harry, 12, plays key role in haunting drama at Sheringham Little Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk schoolboy plays a crucial role in a haunting drama opening tomorrow, October 12, at Sheringham Little Theatre.
Harry Wilson, 12, from Taverham, has been treading the boards since he was six and will take to the stage again in Bracken Moor, Cromer and Sheringham Operatic and Dramatic Society's latest production.
It will be Harry's second show with the society - he has previously played one of Fagin's gang in Oliver!
Bracken Moor director Kirk Wills is keeping mum about the details of Harry's performance for fear of ruining the surprise. He would only say it was a 'special part'.
Set against the economic crisis of the 1930s, Bracken Moor concerns two families who come together to rediscover their lost friendship and are plunged into a terrifying encounter with the past.
You may also want to watch:
Writer Alexi Kaye Campbell has supplied a revised script for the company to work with and CSODS are the first amateur theatre company in the UK to use it.
The show runs nightly from tomorrow evening, October 12, to October 15 at 7.30pm, with a 2.30pm matinee on October 15.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church
To book, visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com or ring 01263 822347.