Popular Norwich chippy serves up quirky twist on a Christmas dinner
- Credit: Grosvenor
A popular Norwich chippy is offering customers their take on a Christmas dinner.
Grosvenor Fish Bar in the Norwich Lanes have brought back their festive feast for another year.
The dish costs £6 and is comprised of turkey sausages, chips, battered stuffing balls, gravy and cranberry sauce.
Christian Motta of Grosvenor said: 'We have been making this for a few years now and it's proved very popular, especially the battered stuffing balls which are homemade and the turkey sausages which come from our local butcher.
'It's a warm, hearty meal, perfect for the season.'
You may also want to watch:
The eatery shared news that the dish would be returning on social media, which went down a treat with customers.
Kerrie Farmer commented: 'You guys just get better and better.'
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
Lyn Brookes added: 'Oh my! That looks lush, I need that in my life!'
Grosvenor's Christmas meal will be available until the second week of January.