Popular Norwich chippy serves up quirky twist on a Christmas dinner
- Credit: Grosvenor
A popular Norwich chippy is offering customers their take on a Christmas dinner.
Grosvenor Fish Bar in the Norwich Lanes have brought back their festive feast for another year.
The dish costs £6 and is comprised of turkey sausages, chips, battered stuffing balls, gravy and cranberry sauce.
Christian Motta of Grosvenor said: 'We have been making this for a few years now and it's proved very popular, especially the battered stuffing balls which are homemade and the turkey sausages which come from our local butcher.
'It's a warm, hearty meal, perfect for the season.'
You may also want to watch:
The eatery shared news that the dish would be returning on social media, which went down a treat with customers.
Kerrie Farmer commented: 'You guys just get better and better.'
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
Lyn Brookes added: 'Oh my! That looks lush, I need that in my life!'
Grosvenor's Christmas meal will be available until the second week of January.