Horse-riding ‘toff’ from Great Yarmouth enters Big Brother house
- Credit: Archant
A racehorse rider from Great Yarmouth is one of two new additions to the Big Brother house.
Isabella Farnese entered the Big Brother compound on Friday evening alongside 25-year-old Hussain Ahmed.
The 23-year-old, who lives at home with her parents, described herself as a 'toff' with a 'dirty mouth' before meeting the rest of the housemates taking part in the last ever series of the Channel 5 reality show.
Explaining to viewers what they might expect from her before her grand entrance, Isabella told cameras: 'I'm quite a strong-willed person when you first meet me. I do have a resting bitch face but you can't keep everyone happy.'
Isabella went to horse racing college and spends most of her money on her horse which is her 'pride and joy'.
You may also want to watch:
She hates two-faced, false and nasty people and says that 'manners and kindness cost nothing.'
She is quietly confident about winning and will be annoyed if she doesn't.
- 1 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 2 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 8 People released from car after crash closes road
- 9 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 10 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
Big Brother returns to Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.