Horse-riding ‘toff’ from Great Yarmouth enters Big Brother house
- Credit: Archant
A racehorse rider from Great Yarmouth is one of two new additions to the Big Brother house.
Isabella Farnese entered the Big Brother compound on Friday evening alongside 25-year-old Hussain Ahmed.
The 23-year-old, who lives at home with her parents, described herself as a 'toff' with a 'dirty mouth' before meeting the rest of the housemates taking part in the last ever series of the Channel 5 reality show.
Explaining to viewers what they might expect from her before her grand entrance, Isabella told cameras: 'I'm quite a strong-willed person when you first meet me. I do have a resting bitch face but you can't keep everyone happy.'
Isabella went to horse racing college and spends most of her money on her horse which is her 'pride and joy'.
You may also want to watch:
She hates two-faced, false and nasty people and says that 'manners and kindness cost nothing.'
She is quietly confident about winning and will be annoyed if she doesn't.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
Big Brother returns to Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.