Horse-riding ‘toff’ from Great Yarmouth enters Big Brother house
- Credit: Archant
A racehorse rider from Great Yarmouth is one of two new additions to the Big Brother house.
Isabella Farnese entered the Big Brother compound on Friday evening alongside 25-year-old Hussain Ahmed.
The 23-year-old, who lives at home with her parents, described herself as a 'toff' with a 'dirty mouth' before meeting the rest of the housemates taking part in the last ever series of the Channel 5 reality show.
Explaining to viewers what they might expect from her before her grand entrance, Isabella told cameras: 'I'm quite a strong-willed person when you first meet me. I do have a resting bitch face but you can't keep everyone happy.'
Isabella went to horse racing college and spends most of her money on her horse which is her 'pride and joy'.
She hates two-faced, false and nasty people and says that 'manners and kindness cost nothing.'
She is quietly confident about winning and will be annoyed if she doesn't.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 5 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 6 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 7 Norwich man in court over £3.5m whiskey theft
- 8 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 9 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 10 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
Big Brother returns to Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.