Horse-riding ‘toff’ from Great Yarmouth enters Big Brother house
- Credit: Archant
A racehorse rider from Great Yarmouth is one of two new additions to the Big Brother house.
Isabella Farnese entered the Big Brother compound on Friday evening alongside 25-year-old Hussain Ahmed.
The 23-year-old, who lives at home with her parents, described herself as a 'toff' with a 'dirty mouth' before meeting the rest of the housemates taking part in the last ever series of the Channel 5 reality show.
Explaining to viewers what they might expect from her before her grand entrance, Isabella told cameras: 'I'm quite a strong-willed person when you first meet me. I do have a resting bitch face but you can't keep everyone happy.'
Isabella went to horse racing college and spends most of her money on her horse which is her 'pride and joy'.
You may also want to watch:
She hates two-faced, false and nasty people and says that 'manners and kindness cost nothing.'
She is quietly confident about winning and will be annoyed if she doesn't.
- 1 Father stabbed to death 'after argument about motorbike noise'
- 2 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 3 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 4 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 5 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 6 Murder victim is named as accused under armed guard in hospital
- 7 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 8 Man killed and three wounded in multiple stabbing
- 9 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after falling from cliff
Big Brother returns to Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.