Horse-riding ‘toff’ from Great Yarmouth enters Big Brother house
- Credit: Archant
A racehorse rider from Great Yarmouth is one of two new additions to the Big Brother house.
Isabella Farnese entered the Big Brother compound on Friday evening alongside 25-year-old Hussain Ahmed.
The 23-year-old, who lives at home with her parents, described herself as a 'toff' with a 'dirty mouth' before meeting the rest of the housemates taking part in the last ever series of the Channel 5 reality show.
Explaining to viewers what they might expect from her before her grand entrance, Isabella told cameras: 'I'm quite a strong-willed person when you first meet me. I do have a resting bitch face but you can't keep everyone happy.'
Isabella went to horse racing college and spends most of her money on her horse which is her 'pride and joy'.
You may also want to watch:
She hates two-faced, false and nasty people and says that 'manners and kindness cost nothing.'
She is quietly confident about winning and will be annoyed if she doesn't.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
Big Brother returns to Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.