Burgers served at Norwich bar named some of best in England
- Credit: Gonzo's
The burgers served at a Norwich bar have been named as some of the best in England by an international travel publisher.
The burgers at Gonzo's Tea Room, in London Street, made Big 7 Travel's list of 'The 50 Best Burgers In England'.
Ranking Gonzo's 18th overall, the travel website said the bar "serves up seriously great burgers" and recommend the Big Kahuna which comes with pineapple.
On Facebook Gonzo's said: "We proudly say 'The Best Burgers in Norwich', but now we just got voted one of the best burgers in the country! The Grant Holt Burger is officially now playing for England! Congrats to Jeff the Chef and our whole kitchen team!"
Burgers on the menu at the bar include the Alpha Papa, the Dirty Gurty and the Makin Bacon.
You may also want to watch:
Finalists were selected from across the country and votes were cast by the 1.5m Big 7 readers on social media and a panel of food writers.
Online reviews, media coverage and blogs were also included in the overall rating.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 8 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- What do you think is the best burger in Norwich? Let us know in the comments.