GoGoHare takes a look at our sticker book celebrating the charity art trail
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Meet Funny Bunny – one of the GoGoHares who have hopped into Norwich and who has been enjoying a look at our GoGoHares sticker book which has so far seen more than 2,700 copies snapped up.
The carrot-themed hare has been designed by Deven Bhurke and sponsored by East of England Co-op, with who the EDP and Evening News have teamed up to create the sticker album celebrating the GoGoHares trails being brought to Norfolk this summer by Break and Wild in Art.
Funny Bunny is part of the city trail of 50 hares and can be found outside East of England Co-op in Norwich Railway Station.
Roger Grosvenor, joint chief executive of East of England Co-op, said the organisation was excited to reveal Funny Bunny and delighted to be involved with the GoGoHares album.
He said: 'We were completely stuck on the idea of supporting the GoGoHares trail, so what better way to get involved than to be the main sponsors and stockists of the GoGoHares sticker albums.'
You may also want to watch:
HOW TO GET STUCK INTO THE GOGOHARES STICKER BOOK
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
The GoGoHares sticker book is a fun souvenir of every sculpture made for the trails brought to Norfolk by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
The EDP and Norwich Evening News have teamed up with Break and East of England Co-op to create the 60-page book which costs £5 and is a tribute to all the artists, hare sponsors and supporters who have helped create the GoGoHares family. There are 233 stickers to collect.
The EDP and Evening News are publishing a voucher each day which can be exchanged for one pack of five stickers.
Every Saturday the EDP will include a voucher for two packs. Alternatively you can buy sticker packs for £1 each and the £5 album at selected EDP and Norwich Evening News offices, Break shops, East of England Co-op stores, One Stop shops and independent retailers, online www.edp24.co.uk/hares, and by calling 01603 772138.
Visitors to the EDP and Evening News tea tent at the Royal Norfolk Show can buy the album for just £4 and buy six sticker packs for the price of five.
For more on GoGoHares, visit www.gogohares.co.uk