Gary Barlow apologises as Take That fans struggle to get tickets for Norwich show
- Credit: Archant
Take That fans had mixed fortunes this morning trying to get pre-sale tickets for the band's 2019 tour.
Whilst tickets go on general sale this Friday, people who pre-ordered Take That's upcoming greatest hits album Odyssey could purchase tickets from 9am on Wedneday with a code.
But some fans trying to secure their spot through See Tickets were left disappointed after failing to get tickets.
Among those experiencing problems were those hoping to go to the Norwich Carrow Road date on Thursday, May 30.
Michael tweeted: ' @seetickets tried to book @takethat Tickets for Norwich, site keeps crashing at point of purchase and now says my priority code has been used to buy tickets, please help otherwise I'll have very unhappy children.'
READ MORE: Take That set to return to Carrow Road in 2019 for Greatest Hits tourBecca wrote: 'Had priority code, have lots of photos on my phone where I had purchased tickets for Norwich, timed out as couldn't cope and won't let me use my code again, come on boys help us out please!'
You may also want to watch:
Frontman Gary Barlow has apologised and retweeted messages from fans who have been successful, encouraging them to 'keep trying their codes'.
Gary tweeted: 'Sorry to hear of all the problems this morning.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 10 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
'We're being told it's due to high demand. You'd think they'd know this by now.'
READ MORE: 'We had to come back to Norwich' - Mark Owen can't wait to return to Carrow RoadBut others were a little more lucky and got their tickets without any issues.
Little Me Thatter wrote: For the first time ever in your history that was the easiest for me. Got on at exactly 9.30am!'
Denise tweeted: '@GaryBarlow @HowardDonald @OfficialMarkO the rumours are true. We'll be coming to see you in Norwich next year.'
Tickets go on general sale at 9.30am on Friday, September 28.