FREE Grand Design Live tickets worth up to £38 with the Eastern Daily Press
- Credit: Archant
We have 500 pairs of Grand Designs Live tickets to be claimed by midnight Sunday September 8 – see the EDP on 5 and 6 September for details
Grand Designs Live returns for the eighth year to the NEC Birmingham from October 4 -6. It is based on the hugely successful Channel 4 TV series presented by design guru Kevin McCloud and is packed with innovative and inspirational ideas and products for homes, interiors and beyond.
We have 500 pairs of Grand Designs Live tickets to be claimed; 250 pairs for Friday October 4 and 250 pairs for Saturday October 5. Hurry, as you must claim your free tickets by midnight on Sunday September 8.
You may also want to watch:
There's no catch or money to pay. See the Eastern Daily Press on Thursday 5 and Friday 6 September for instructions on how to claim, your unique reference code, and full terms and conditions.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown