Free exhibition to showcase the work of Lebanese artist Ali Atrissi
- Credit: Archant
Work by Lebanese artist Ali Atrissi will go on display in King's Lynn.
The exhibition at the Custom House, in Purfleet Quay, will include paintings and sculptures and will be only the second time the artist's work has been displayed in the UK.
Mr Atrissi moved to King's Lynn around a year ago and has exhibited work in displays in Lebanon and Romania.
He developed his skills while studying at the Russian Cultural Centre, and some of his images have been used by the Russian Ministry of Tourism.
The exhibition will include scenes of New York, Beirut and Venice and include new previously unseen works.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition opens on Monday, October 15 from 10.30am and will run for a month. Mr Atrissi will be in residence on the Thursday of each week to talk about his works and offer complimentary refreshments.
Admission to this exhibition is free.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143