Free exhibition to showcase the work of Lebanese artist Ali Atrissi
- Credit: Archant
Work by Lebanese artist Ali Atrissi will go on display in King's Lynn.
The exhibition at the Custom House, in Purfleet Quay, will include paintings and sculptures and will be only the second time the artist's work has been displayed in the UK.
Mr Atrissi moved to King's Lynn around a year ago and has exhibited work in displays in Lebanon and Romania.
He developed his skills while studying at the Russian Cultural Centre, and some of his images have been used by the Russian Ministry of Tourism.
The exhibition will include scenes of New York, Beirut and Venice and include new previously unseen works.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition opens on Monday, October 15 from 10.30am and will run for a month. Mr Atrissi will be in residence on the Thursday of each week to talk about his works and offer complimentary refreshments.
Admission to this exhibition is free.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach