Franko Fraize to support Rudimental at Thetford Forest show
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
There will be a local face on stage at this summer's Forest Live concerts in Thetford Forest after rapper Franko Fraize secured a slot supporting Rudimental.
The Thetford-based artist has experienced a meteoric rise in the past year, having played at BBC Radio One's Big Weekend Norwich last May and supported The Enemy and Reverend and the Makers on tour.
Fraize performed alongside drum and bass collective Rudimental at last year's Sundown Festival, in Norwich.
Announcing the forest gig on his Facebook page, Fraize also said he would be joined by fellow Thetford artist Tone and a 'bigger band than usual' for the show at High Lodge on June 30.
Anne Marie, who sang for Rudimental before going solo, will also be performing.
To book tickets for Rudimental's show in Thetford Forest, contact the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or see boxoffice.forestry.gov.uk
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 7 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights