Franko Fraize to support Rudimental at Thetford Forest show
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
There will be a local face on stage at this summer's Forest Live concerts in Thetford Forest after rapper Franko Fraize secured a slot supporting Rudimental.
The Thetford-based artist has experienced a meteoric rise in the past year, having played at BBC Radio One's Big Weekend Norwich last May and supported The Enemy and Reverend and the Makers on tour.
Fraize performed alongside drum and bass collective Rudimental at last year's Sundown Festival, in Norwich.
Announcing the forest gig on his Facebook page, Fraize also said he would be joined by fellow Thetford artist Tone and a 'bigger band than usual' for the show at High Lodge on June 30.
Anne Marie, who sang for Rudimental before going solo, will also be performing.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets for Rudimental's show in Thetford Forest, contact the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or see boxoffice.forestry.gov.uk
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner