Four things happening in Norwich tonight
- Credit: Pete Huggins
Here's a quick guide to events taking place in Norwich tonight.
Event info: Final chances to see work of James Turrell including a new site specific installation - The Illumination - lighting the whole west facade on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Venue: Houghton Hall
Tickets: £14,£10 children/student, £35 family/ illumination only £10, £30 family.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 7 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig
Event info: The hugely popular PrimEvil event is back with it's mix of live action thrills and scares.
Venue: Dinosaur Adventure, Lenwade
Doors open: 6pm - 11pm
Tickets: £15.95 (from 1st November it's £19.95)
•Glowing Lantern Parade
Event info: Join the magical warming bonfire and begin the Grand Parade (4.45pm daily). Build and decorate a truly special lantern of your very own.
Venue: Bewilderwood, Horning Road, Hoveton.
Tickets: £15.50 (£10.50 cons), £13.50 children (under 92cm go free)
Event info: Norwich contemporary quintet who draw from indie, classical and trip-hop performing a selection of songs from their yet untitled sophomore album due out in spring 2016.
Venue: The Birdcage, Pottergate, Norwich.
Doors open: 7:30pm
Tickets: £5 adv/ £6 door.