Four things happening in Norwich tonight
- Credit: Pete Huggins
Here's a quick guide to events taking place in Norwich tonight.
Event info: Final chances to see work of James Turrell including a new site specific installation - The Illumination - lighting the whole west facade on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Venue: Houghton Hall
Tickets: £14,£10 children/student, £35 family/ illumination only £10, £30 family.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
Event info: The hugely popular PrimEvil event is back with it's mix of live action thrills and scares.
Venue: Dinosaur Adventure, Lenwade
Doors open: 6pm - 11pm
Tickets: £15.95 (from 1st November it's £19.95)
•Glowing Lantern Parade
Event info: Join the magical warming bonfire and begin the Grand Parade (4.45pm daily). Build and decorate a truly special lantern of your very own.
Venue: Bewilderwood, Horning Road, Hoveton.
Tickets: £15.50 (£10.50 cons), £13.50 children (under 92cm go free)
Event info: Norwich contemporary quintet who draw from indie, classical and trip-hop performing a selection of songs from their yet untitled sophomore album due out in spring 2016.
Venue: The Birdcage, Pottergate, Norwich.
Doors open: 7:30pm
Tickets: £5 adv/ £6 door.