Former JLS star Aston Merrygold to perform in Norwich
- Credit: PA
Singer Aston Merrygold will be heading to Norwich next year as part of a new UK tour.
The 29-year-old, who rose to fame as a member of boyband JLS on The X Factor, is embarking on his second tour which will stop at Norwich Waterfront on Wednesday, April 11.
Since leaving JLS in 2013, Aston has forged his own solo career, selling over six million records in the UK, gaining success with his debut single, Get Stupid.
Following this he released various singles and an album entitled Showstopper. His most recent track, Trudy, was released in May 2017.
This year he has also hit the headlines for taking part in the fifteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing. Partnered with Janette Manrara, he quickly became a fan favourite, but was knocked out in the seventh week.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Aston Merrygold plus special guests go on sale on Tuesday, November 21 at 9am.
For more information visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach