Former JLS star Aston Merrygold to perform in Norwich
- Credit: PA
Singer Aston Merrygold will be heading to Norwich next year as part of a new UK tour.
The 29-year-old, who rose to fame as a member of boyband JLS on The X Factor, is embarking on his second tour which will stop at Norwich Waterfront on Wednesday, April 11.
Since leaving JLS in 2013, Aston has forged his own solo career, selling over six million records in the UK, gaining success with his debut single, Get Stupid.
Following this he released various singles and an album entitled Showstopper. His most recent track, Trudy, was released in May 2017.
This year he has also hit the headlines for taking part in the fifteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing. Partnered with Janette Manrara, he quickly became a fan favourite, but was knocked out in the seventh week.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Aston Merrygold plus special guests go on sale on Tuesday, November 21 at 9am.
For more information visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk