Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
- Credit: Contributed
From the best street food to the favourite place for afternoon tea, the winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 have been announced.
The awards are run by the Eat Out Norwich Instagram, which was started two-and-a-half years ago by an anonymous food lover who lives in the city.
His account where he posts photos of food and drinks from independent bars, cafés, and restaurants in Norwich and Norfolk has more than 25,000 followers.
After receiving more than 7,000 votes, the winners of the awards are as follows;
Best Afternoon Tea: Biddy's Tea Room and Kitchen
Best Breakfast: Cafe 33
Best Family Friendly Eatery: Zaks
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
Best Fine Dining: Roger Hickman's
Best Pub: The Reepham Crown
Best Street Food: Fat Ted's
Best Take Away: Take Thai
Best Vegetarian/Vegan: Namaste Village
Eat Out Norwich's overall winner of the 2021 awards, which are the first to be held, will be announced in a few weeks.