Bread Source gets 'phenomenal' reaction to new vegan range
- Credit: Rosie Annabelle Mills-Smith
Bread Source has launched its long-awaited vegan range and the plant-based products are selling like hot cakes.
The bakery, which has sites across Norwich and a shop in Aylsham, has introduced five vegan offerings.
These are a banana and cinnamon topped muffin, cardamom bun, cinnamon and cardamom bun, chocolate and peanut butter cookie and a savoury mushroom, kale and cannellini bean tart.
Almost all of the bread range is also vegan so there is now plenty of choice available at all outlets.
Sydney Burges, retail manager, said: "It’s been incredible to finally give some of our most loyal vegan bread customers another thing to enjoy from the counters beyond their weekly loaves.
"Naturally the social media response has been phenomenally supportive and responsive to the range landing this week."
Bread Source was founded by Steven Winter 10 years ago and has won many awards.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 3 'We will always miss you' - tributes to QEH pharmacist who died in A47 crash
- 4 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 5 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 6 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 7 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 8 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 9 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 10 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
Bread Source is located at Norwich Market, Marriott Close, Upper St Giles Street and Bridewell Alley in the city and Red Lion Street in Aylsham.