Fupburger launches festive menu and is expanding to Gorleston and Yarmouth
- Credit: Fixr
Everyone knows that Christmas is a time to indulge and you can enjoy a whole host of festive delights from Fupburger.
It is a lockdown success story as Tom Shiers, 42, from Halesworth, was made redundant and followed his passion for food going from pop-ups at pubs to two permanent locations.
The festive menu features a buttermilk fried chicken breast burger with Brussels sprouts and cranberry slaw and brie and cranberry sriracha sauce.
There is also a deep fried cheese board, Buffalo fried sprouts and a mince pies and Quality Street milkshake, with all available to eat-in or takeaway.
Mr Shiers is also excited for 2022, with two new locations to be announced.
He said: "We love Christmas at Fupburger and we wanted to jump in there with the festive stuff.
"We are launching two new operations in Gorleston and Great Yarmouth and are hoping to open early next year."
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 3 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 4 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 5 7 pubs up for sale or rent in Norfolk
- 6 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 7 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 8 Blackpool player cites Norfolk footballer as inspiration after coming out
- 9 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash
- 10 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
Fupburger is open 5pm-9pm Mondays, 12pm-9pm Tuesday to Saturday and 12pm-6pm on Sundays.