Enjoy piña coladas and jerk chicken at restaurant's new bottomless brunch
- Credit: Archant/Sarah Robinson
Tropical cocktails and jerk chicken are being offered as part of a new bottomless brunch menu at a seaside town’s Caribbean restaurant.
Coral Bay in Gorleston is giving Turtle Bay a run for its money with the launch of its new brunch.
Since the restaurant opened last year, after leaving Great Yarmouth's market, co-owner Sarah Robinson said they have been rushed off their feet with a high demand for tables every weekend.
And now she hopes locals will enjoy having a place to enjoy a bottomless brunch without having to travel to Norwich.
She said: "There is definitely a niche in the market and need for it in Gorleston, you just have to see how popular Turtle Bay is."
Customers can pencil in a table from Thursday to Saturday, between 11.30am and 2.30pm, and the restaurant, located in Baker Street, will accept a maximum of eight people per booking.
The brunch costs £30 per person and the menu will feature eight cocktails including piña coladas, mojitos, and passion fruit martinis.
- 1 Country house with three flats, treehouse and pool up for sale
- 2 Norfolk woman dies after being stung by wasp in Spain
- 3 Tributes to "highly-valued" technician who died at Norfolk DAF dealership
- 4 Soap star ditches city life for rural Norfolk
- 5 £50,000 worth of diesel and equipment stolen in overnight raid
- 6 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 7 Three fire crews called to blaze in Norfolk village
- 8 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 9 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 10 Dinosaur spotted at Beccles Lido as part of Jurassic World film campaign
The food menu will include dishes such as jerk chicken, curried chicken, vegetable curry, and vegetable fritters.