Focus group will help shape how Norfolk’s Sundown Festival develops for 2014
- Credit: Simon Finlay
Music fans heading for Sundown Festival at the Norfolk Showground later this month are being asked to help develop more ideas for the 2014 version of the festival.
Sundown's management want to establish a focus group so that people attending the festival on the weekend of August 31 and September 1 can help shape next year's line-up.
Headline acts on the Saturday main stage this year will include Example, Rita Ora, DJ Fresh and last year's X Factor winner James Arthur.
They will be followed on the Sunday by the likes of Jessie J, JLS, Wiley and Amelia Lily.
Last year over 25,000 packed the showground at Costessey on both days of Sundown, and ticket sales are already on the way to exceeding those numbers this year, with camping tickets sold out.
But attentions are already turning to Sundown 2014, as festival spokesman Dion Clements explained: 'Feedback is important to us and this year we've made a whole host of changes and improvements as a result of what our fans had to say last year, including improved camping, toilets and showers.
'With a dedicated focus group, we believe we can take this even further to ensure we deliver an event that suits the variety of preferences of Sundown fans.' In collaboration with Sundown Promoters, the festival's organisers will be holding monthly focus groups to discuss Sundown.
- 1 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 2 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 5 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 8 £1,000 reward offered to anyone who can help bring home missing dog
- 9 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 10 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
Applicants wishing to join the Sundown Focus Group will be required to commit to attending regular meetings, should be between the ages of 14 and 30 and must be based in Norfolk.
Applicants will also be required to provide information on their favoured genre of music, their general hobbies and interests and information about their use of social media.
Anyone interested in joining the focus group should search for 'Sundown' on Facebook for more information on registering.
Weekend and day tickets are still on sale for Sundown. Ffor more information or to book tickets for the event, go to www.nationalboxoffice.co.uk or call 0871 224 1112 or 1113.
For more information, go to www.sundownfestival.co.uk