Norwich Five Guys branch reopens for collection and delivery
- Credit: Archant
Burger fans living in Norwich are in luck as Five Guys has reopened its city restaurant for collection and delivery.
The American burger chain announced on Tuesday they would be running a takeaway service from a further eight branches, including the Norwich one in Orford Place.
The option to customise burgers will still be available, with 25,000 possible combinations, alongside all the items on the regular menu including fries, soft drinks and milkshakes.
John Eckbert, CEO of Five Guys UK, said,“We have adopted a phased approach to reopening Five Guys stores, adhering to government advice and ensuring the safety of our customers and crew is paramount.
“Our crew members have also supported local hospitals and key frontline workers across the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers can order through Deliveroo or click and collect on the Five Guys app or website, which is paid for before visiting the branch.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 6 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 10 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat