Norwich dessert bar reveals plans for quirky Sunday brunch events
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Forget breakfast at Tiffany's, it's all about brunch at Figbar.
The dessert bar, on St John Maddermarket, will be hosting quirky brunch events known as Figbarunch on Sunday, January 21 and Sunday, January 28.
Stephanie Garbutt, who owns Figbar with her husband Jamie, said: 'With Figbarunch, we wanted to highlight Jamie's cheffing background with new flavours that remain truthful to our sweet brand.
'Everything found on our brunch menu has a sweet or pastry element to it. Jamie used to run a bakery and loves making bread and we wanted to be able to share our family Sunday traditions with our Figbar family. This includes homemade bread, 80s music and great coffee!'
Items on the menu include cake granola served with plain yogurt, blueberry compote and fresh bluberries, as well as smoked salmon, horseradish, avocado and rocket in a homemade choux bun and a souped-up bacon sarnie, comprised of fried egg, bacon, maple bacon jam, avocado and figbar ketchup.
You may also want to watch:
Brunch will be served from 10.30am until 1.30pm or until the food has sold out.
For more information visit figbarnorwich.com
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water