Feast on the Street announce new Norwich night market
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from their success at Lattitude with their lakeside street food area, Feast on the Street have announced they will be hosting a brand new event in Norwich later this month.
East Anglia's Street Food Collective, Feast on the Street have announced that they will be hosting Norwich's first ever nighttime street food market.
Scheduled to take place on Saturday, August 20, in the courtyard of Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form on Bethel Street, The Night Market will feature a selection of Norfolk's finest street food traders such as Natural Born Grillers, best-known for their music inspired burgers, Dogzilla and their American style hot dogs, and Mac and More's popular Mac and Cheese.
The event will also include the collective's 'Nags Head' horse box bar and a programme of live music from top local talent.
Feast on the Street Director, Tony Lacey, said: 'A night market is not a market in the traditional sense. This is more of a night out where food is the star. We add all those other ingredients to make it special, like a well stocked bar serving micro brewery beers, local wines, prosecco and cocktails and of course entertainment! We will be championing local musicians and have plenty of live music to make sure everyone has a good time!
You may also want to watch:
'We brought street food to Norwich back in 2013 so it's only right that we're trying to keep up with popular trends. Our customers have been to similar events in London and have asked us why we aren't doing one. The simple answer has been that we've never found the right location. Until now!'
He added: 'It's a great location with plenty of seating – and most of it undercover in case the weather turns nasty! It's also close to the city centre with parking in either the Forum or St Giles and of course plenty of buses nearby.'
The Night Market will kick off at 5.30pm and finish at 10.30pm. Tickets for the event can be purchased from eventbrite.co.uk and will be priced at £3 plus a booking fee. Tickets will not be available on the day, so visitors must purchase them in advance.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
• Are you excited for Norwich's first night market? Let us know in the comments below