Fans of The Vamps secure their spot for tonight’s Festival Too show
- Credit: Archant
Those planning to enjoy tonight's entertainment are urged to arrive early as it emerges fans have travelled 14 hours to see the band,
Some are already tweeting pictures of the stage having secured their spot ahead of the free entertainment.
PC Oliver Gilder earlier tweeted: 'If you're off to see @TheVampsband @FestivalToo tonight make sure you get there early, appears people are already securing their places!!'
Access to the Tuesday Market Place will be limited to the High Street and King's Street tonight as the square as a 15,000 people capacity limit.
The entertainment begins at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Now in its 31st year, the festival has once again managed to secure performances by popular mainstream artists.
New Hope Club and DJ Mark Malle are also featured in tonight's line up.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 First patients receive Covid jabs at Norfolk's new mass vaccination centre
Tomorrow's offerings are billed as 'Lazy Sunday' with bands from the BBC Introducing scheme from noon. The event will be presented by Radio One DJ Sophie Little.
The 1000mph Bloodhound world land speed record car will also be on show and the Tuesday Market Place air raid shelter will be open for tours.
Multi-platinum selling artist Gabrielle and 90s indie band The Wonder Stuff are among the acts listed for next weekend.