Fans of The Vamps secure their spot for tonight’s Festival Too show
- Credit: Archant
Those planning to enjoy tonight's entertainment are urged to arrive early as it emerges fans have travelled 14 hours to see the band,
Some are already tweeting pictures of the stage having secured their spot ahead of the free entertainment.
PC Oliver Gilder earlier tweeted: 'If you're off to see @TheVampsband @FestivalToo tonight make sure you get there early, appears people are already securing their places!!'
Access to the Tuesday Market Place will be limited to the High Street and King's Street tonight as the square as a 15,000 people capacity limit.
The entertainment begins at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Now in its 31st year, the festival has once again managed to secure performances by popular mainstream artists.
New Hope Club and DJ Mark Malle are also featured in tonight's line up.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
Tomorrow's offerings are billed as 'Lazy Sunday' with bands from the BBC Introducing scheme from noon. The event will be presented by Radio One DJ Sophie Little.
The 1000mph Bloodhound world land speed record car will also be on show and the Tuesday Market Place air raid shelter will be open for tours.
Multi-platinum selling artist Gabrielle and 90s indie band The Wonder Stuff are among the acts listed for next weekend.