Fusion band to grace theatre stage once more
- Credit: Archant
After a sell out show in March, a popular band will make a welcome return to the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield on Friday (October 12).
Brilliant local fusion band Zingaro Blue return to the theatre at 7.30pm with their astonishing mixture of Gypsy folk, rock, pop, jazz and blues. Hugely popular, buy tickets early before this show sells out once more. Tickets cost £8.
On Saturday, October 13, at 7.30pm, The Kick Inside offers a celebratory tribute to the songs of Kate Bush by the widely acclaimed duo, 'Raf and O'. Welcome to this charming and intimate evocation of the early songs of Kate Bush. Tickets £12/£10.
Andy Davis hosts a regular karaoke session in the foyer bar on Sunday, October 14 from 8pm. Always friendly and welcoming, with great music, this is always a fun family evening. Admission free.
From next Wednesday, October 17 to Friday, October 19, at 7.30pm, the FABBA Theatre Company for adults with learning difficulties present their latest show, The Adventures of Hercules.
Man of action Hercules is on a mission to complete a series of challenges he has been set. An evening of good theatre, tons of energy and lots of laughs is guaranteed. Tickets £8/£7.
The family fun continues on Saturday, October 20, at 7.30pm, with 'Magic and Mayhem' from magician Chris North and zany magician and ventriloquist, Paul Henri and his trusty sidekick, George T Monkee, to be showcased. This is a spellbinding show for all the family. Tickets £7/£5 (children)/ 2+2 £20.
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 3 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Firefighters battling forest blaze near Sandringham
- 6 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
- 7 New planning bid to re-use long-empty pub
- 8 Organisers of Norfolk festival 'gutted' after cancelling due to fire risk
- 9 Coastguard hunt for missing woman in early morning search
- 10 Dental woes worsen as town's troubled surgery closes permanently
On Sunday, October 21, at 7.30pm, the Rogues Shanty Chorus introduces the audience to Lowestoft Fishermen: Tales of Heroism. This new show is an exploration through sea shanties and story telling of accounts of bravery, valour and courage displayed by Lowestoft sailors, particularly during the two world wars. Tickets £8.
For more details of events and opportunities at the Seagull Theatre please contact the box office on 01502 589726, or visit www.theseagull.co.uk You can also call in to the venue to pick up a copy of the new September to December 2018 brochure.