Fusion band to grace theatre stage once more
- Credit: Archant
After a sell out show in March, a popular band will make a welcome return to the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield on Friday (October 12).
Brilliant local fusion band Zingaro Blue return to the theatre at 7.30pm with their astonishing mixture of Gypsy folk, rock, pop, jazz and blues. Hugely popular, buy tickets early before this show sells out once more. Tickets cost £8.
On Saturday, October 13, at 7.30pm, The Kick Inside offers a celebratory tribute to the songs of Kate Bush by the widely acclaimed duo, 'Raf and O'. Welcome to this charming and intimate evocation of the early songs of Kate Bush. Tickets £12/£10.
Andy Davis hosts a regular karaoke session in the foyer bar on Sunday, October 14 from 8pm. Always friendly and welcoming, with great music, this is always a fun family evening. Admission free.
From next Wednesday, October 17 to Friday, October 19, at 7.30pm, the FABBA Theatre Company for adults with learning difficulties present their latest show, The Adventures of Hercules.
You may also want to watch:
Man of action Hercules is on a mission to complete a series of challenges he has been set. An evening of good theatre, tons of energy and lots of laughs is guaranteed. Tickets £8/£7.
The family fun continues on Saturday, October 20, at 7.30pm, with 'Magic and Mayhem' from magician Chris North and zany magician and ventriloquist, Paul Henri and his trusty sidekick, George T Monkee, to be showcased. This is a spellbinding show for all the family. Tickets £7/£5 (children)/ 2+2 £20.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
On Sunday, October 21, at 7.30pm, the Rogues Shanty Chorus introduces the audience to Lowestoft Fishermen: Tales of Heroism. This new show is an exploration through sea shanties and story telling of accounts of bravery, valour and courage displayed by Lowestoft sailors, particularly during the two world wars. Tickets £8.
For more details of events and opportunities at the Seagull Theatre please contact the box office on 01502 589726, or visit www.theseagull.co.uk You can also call in to the venue to pick up a copy of the new September to December 2018 brochure.