Family fun day at Yarmouth racecourse
Yarmouth racecourse stage their annual family fun day this Sunday. The first 1,000 children will receive goody bags as they enter the racecourse - and can even run in their own races.
Yarmouth racecourse stage their annual family fun day tomorrow.
The first 1,000 children will receive goody bags as they enter the racecourse - and can even run in their own races.
An added bonus for visitors was the announcement by course manager Glenn Tubby that admission prices next year will be frozen at this year's levels.
As well as the racing programme, an array of family entertainment is being provided. As always, accompanied children under 16 are admitted to the racecourse free.
You may also want to watch:
Children can also take part in two of their own races - one for boys and another for girls - and there's the Yarmouth Mascot Stakes too in which the racecourse's own mascot Freddie Furlong will feature.
Pensioners will have their first opportunity to sign up free to the racecourse's new senior citizens club for 2007 - for which they'll gain discounted admission to more than half the racecourse's fixtures.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
Racing is scheduled to start at 2.20pm and the last race is at 5.05pm). Admission: premier enclosure £17; grandstand and paddock £11. Group discounts are available.