Enjoy big-screen cinema experience at Sprowston Diamond Centre
Movie afternoons are coming to the Sprowston Diamond Centre, as part of a link-up between arts bodies and the town council.
Starting in September, the newly refurbished community centre will be showing films on the first Monday of each month.
The project has been announced by Sprowston Town Council in conjunction with Moviola and Creative Arts East, with the potential to extend the service to evening showings if it proves popular.
The first showing, on September 3, will be the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, followed by Mao's Last Dancer on October 1.
All tickets are priced at �5 and are available in person from Sprowston Diamond Centre until the Friday before the performance, or for �5.50 on the day.
Showings begin at 1.30pm and the ticket price includes tea and coffee from 1pm.
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen will be shown on November 5 and, subject to confirmation, Anna Karenina on December 3.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 4 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 5 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 8 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 9 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 10 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
To find out more, call Sprowston Town Council on 01603 408063.